CHL1 gene acts as a tumor suppressor in human neuroblastoma.
Oncotarget. 2018 May 25;9(40):25903-25921
Authors: Ognibene M, Pagnan G, Marimpietri D, Cangelosi D, Cilli M, Benedetti MC, Boldrini R, Garaventa A, Frassoni F, Eva A, Varesio L, Pistoia V, Pezzolo A
- Establishment and Characterization of New Orthotopic and Metastatic Neuroblastoma Models. also categorized in Pre-Clinical
- Molecular profiling of childhood cancer: Biomarkers and novel therapies also categorized in Pre-Clinical
- Possible New Combination Treatment for Cancer also categorized in Pre-Clinical
- Immunological Resolution of Human Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Comparison of the chemoimmunotherapeutic effect of doxorubicin and bafilomycin-A1 in mouse neuroblastoma cells also categorized in Pre-Clinical
- Immunohistochemical analysis of PDK1, PHD3 and HIF-1α expression defines the hypoxic status of neuroblastoma tumors. also written by Ognibene M , Et Al.
- Abstract | Metformin inhibition of neuroblastoma cell proliferation is differently modulated by cell differentiation induced by retinoic acid or overexpression of NDM29 non-coding RNA also categorized in Pre-Clinical
- Modified blood-thinning drug could target neuroblastoma | Cancer Research UK also categorized in Pre-Clinical
- Current treatments miss slowly-dividing cancer cells, risking fatal relapse of childhood brain tumour, SickKids-led study finds also categorized in Pre-Clinical
- Cancer-killing virus therapy may be improved by low dose of targeted drug also categorized in Pre-Clinical