A new study reveals that paediatric neuroblastoma patients are at elevated risk for long-term psychological impairment.
In addition, those who experience such impairment as they get older tend to require special education services and to not go on to...
- New European roadmap established to tackle paediatric cancer also published in ecancer
- Women Who Receive Chest Radiation Therapy to Treat Childhood Cancer Have Higher Risk of Breast Cancer also categorized in Survivorship
- Treatment Options for Neuroblastoma also mentions Treatment
- 15,000 extra children survived cancer in the UK thanks to improvements since the 1970s also published in ecancer
- Risk of hospitalization for survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer. also categorized in Survivorship
- Three-dimensional echocardiography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in the screening of long-term survivors of childhood cancer after cardiotoxic therapy. also categorized in Survivorship
- Perceptions of risk among childhood and young adult cancer survivors who smoke also categorized in Survivorship
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also categorized in Survivorship
- Routine echocardiography screening for asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction in childhood cancer survivors: a model-based estimation of the clinical and economic effects. also categorized in Survivorship
- Childhood cancer survivors at long-term risk for infection-associated mortality | Hematology Oncology also categorized in Survivorship