A new study reveals that paediatric neuroblastoma patients are at elevated risk for long-term psychological impairment.
In addition, those who experience such impairment as they get older tend to require special education services and to not go on to...
- Risk of hospitalization for survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer. also categorized in Survivorship
- New metronomic approach to neuroblastoma. New metronomic approach to neuroblastoma also published in ecancer
- Three-dimensional echocardiography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in the screening of long-term survivors of childhood cancer after cardiotoxic therapy. also categorized in Survivorship
- New European roadmap established to tackle paediatric cancer also published in ecancer
- Efficacy of an internet-based cognitive-behavioral intervention for long-term survivors of pediatric cancer: a pilot study also categorized in Survivorship
- Childhood cancer survivors at long-term risk for infection-associated mortality | Hematology Oncology also categorized in Survivorship
- UTHSC Researchers Study Pediatric Cancer Treatment Consequences in Adult Survivors also categorized in Survivorship
- Routine echocardiography screening for asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction in childhood cancer survivors: a model-based estimation of the clinical and economic effects. also categorized in Survivorship
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also categorized in Survivorship
- Treatment Options for Neuroblastoma also mentions Treatment