1. Clinical significance of MYCN amplification in patients with high‐risk neuroblastoma

    Fifty‐one (38%) patients had MYCN amplified tumors, and the remaining 84 (62%) had nonamplified tumors. MYCN amplification was associated with abdominal primary site, less differentiated pathology, higher levels of lactate dehydrogenase and neuron‐specific enolase (NSE), lower vanillylmandelic acid level, and larger primary tumor volume at diagnosis. MYCN amplification was associated with a better early response (faster reduction of primary tumor volume and NSE level).

    Read Full Article
  1. Categories

    1. Research:

      Cancer Cell, Case Report, Cells and Stem Cells, Clinical Research, Conferences, Disease Classification, Drug, Drug Delivery, Drug Resistance, Epigenetics and Epigenomics, General, Genetics, Genomics, Guidelines, Immune Therapy, Induction, Long Term Effects, Low / Intermediate Risk, Nanotechnology, Olfactory Neuroblastoma, Onco-Fertility, Oncogenesis, Other Cancers, Personalized Medicine, Pharma, Pre-Clinical, Prognostics, PubMed, Review, Small Molecules, Surgery, Survivorship, Trials, Tumor Biology, Virotherapy
    2. Business:

      Funding, IP, Pharma
    3. Non-Profit:

      Advocacy, Charity, Events, Foundation, Funding, Human Interest
    4. Press Release:

      Announcement, News, Pharma
    5. General:

      Adolescent and Young Adults, Bioethics, Blog, Burden of Treatment, Children & Families, Diagnosis and Detection, Drug Development, Epidemiology, Imaging, Incidence, Information, News, Overview of the Disease, Pain Control, Palliative Care, Psychosocial, Regulation, Side-Effects, Social, Supportive Care, Treatment
    6. Media:

      Audio, Blogs, Video
  2. Topics Mentioned