Cancer cells in children tend to develop by following four main trajectories - and two of them are linked to relapse of the disease, research led by Lund University in Sweden shows.
The four strategies can occur simultaneously in a single tumour,...
- Cytokinesis Failure Triggers Hippo Tumor Suppressor Pathway Activation. also categorized in Genomics
- Genomics vs genetics: How are they different? also categorized in Genomics
- The New York Genome Center® And The Sohn Conference Foundation Announce Multi-Institutional... -- NEW YORK, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- also categorized in Genomics
- Characterization of Dual PTEN and p53-Targeting MicroRNAs Identifies MicroRNA-638/Dnm2 as a Two-Hit Oncogenic Locus. also categorized in Genomics
- A shift in the code: New method reveals hidden genetic landscape also categorized in Genomics
- A Quantitative Comparison of Single-Cell Whole Genome Amplification Methods. also categorized in Genomics
- New European roadmap established to tackle paediatric cancer also published in ecancer
- 15,000 extra children survived cancer in the UK thanks to improvements since the 1970s also published in ecancer
- Historical gold standard for time-to-progression (TTP) and progression-free survival (PFS) from relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma modern era (2002-2014) patients. also mentions Relapse
- Breakthrough technique for genomic analysis of long DNA molecules for speedier diagnosis of diseases such as cancer also categorized in Genomics