Read Full Article
( University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center ) Research from the University of Cincinnati (UC) reveals a potential new target to help T cells (white blood cells) infiltrate certain solid tumors.
- Novogen And CanTx Appoint Contract Manufacturers To Produce Clinical also categorized in Funding
- Antibody halts cancer-related wasting condition also published in EurekAlert!
- Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG) also categorized in Funding
- BI and Yale Uni link arms for immunotherapy research also categorized in Funding
- A Phase II Study of High-Dose 3F8/GM-CSF Immunotherapy Plus 13-Cis-Retinoic Acid for Primary Refractory Neuroblastoma in the Bone Marrow also categorized in Funding
- Treatment Options for Neuroblastoma also mentions Treatment
- INBRACED awards $400,000 grant to launch an international neuroblastoma clinical trial also published in EurekAlert!
- Microchip reveals how tumor cells transition to invasion also published in EurekAlert!
- Thirty percent cuts to children’s cancer research? Unacceptable also categorized in Funding
- At 10 years, Alex's Lemonade Stand still serves research funding also categorized in Funding