MYCN Amplification Promotes Enhancer Invasion in Neuroblastoma.
Cancer Discov. 2018 Feb 09;:
Abstract Excess MYCN binds noncanonical enhancers as well as promoters to drive tumor-specific gene expression.
PMID: 29439151 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- Establishment and Characterization of New Orthotopic and Metastatic Neuroblastoma Models. also categorized in PubMed
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also categorized in PubMed
- Immunological Resolution of Human Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease. also categorized in PubMed
- Maintaining outstanding outcomes using response- and biology-based therapy for intermediate-risk neuroblastoma: A report from the Children’s Oncology Group study ANBL0531. also mentions MYCN
- Genome-wide analysis of HOXC9-induced neuronal differentiation of neuroblastoma cells. also categorized in PubMed
- Childhood cancer survival in France, 2000-2008. also categorized in PubMed
- Treatment of chronic graft versus host disease with bortezomib. also categorized in PubMed
- Activity of the polyamine-vectorized anti-cancer drug F14512 against pediatric glioma and neuroblastoma cell lines. also categorized in PubMed
- Phase 1 evaluation of EZN-2208, a polyethylene glycol conjugate of SN38, in children adolescents and young adults with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov