Walter Kolch talks to ecancer at EAPM 2017 in Belfast.
He describes the importance of study on communication networks within cells, and how they are strongly linked to cancer, and a good target for therapeutic intervention.
Today his talk focussed on...
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also categorized in PubMed
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- 15,000 extra children survived cancer in the UK thanks to improvements since the 1970s also published in ecancer
- Persistent Intense MIBG Activity in the Liver Caused by Prior Radiation. also categorized in PubMed
- Establishment and Characterization of New Orthotopic and Metastatic Neuroblastoma Models. also categorized in PubMed
- Review of Our Experience With Neuroblastoma and Ganglioneuroblastoma in Adults. also categorized in PubMed
- New European roadmap established to tackle paediatric cancer also published in ecancer
- Activity of the polyamine-vectorized anti-cancer drug F14512 against pediatric glioma and neuroblastoma cell lines. also categorized in PubMed
- Treatment of chronic graft versus host disease with bortezomib. also categorized in PubMed
- Immunological Resolution of Human Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease. also categorized in PubMed