MYCN-amplified stage 2/3 neuroblastoma: excellent survival in the era of anti-GD2 immunotherapy.
Oncotarget. 2017 Nov 10;8(56):95293-95302
Authors: Kushner BH, LaQuaglia MP, Modak S, Wolden SL, Basu EM, Roberts SS, Kramer K, Yataghene K, Cheung IY, Cheung NV
- Characterization of Transfusion-Derived Iron Deposition in Childhood Cancer Survivors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Immunological Resolution of Human Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease. also categorized in PubMed
- Treatment of chronic graft versus host disease with bortezomib. also categorized in PubMed
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also categorized in PubMed
- A phase I/Ib trial targeting the Pi3k/Akt pathway using perifosine: Long-term progression-free survival of patients with resistant neuroblastoma. also written by Kushner Bh , Et Al.
- Phase 1 evaluation of EZN-2208, a polyethylene glycol conjugate of SN38, in children adolescents and young adults with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Cellular immunotherapy for pediatric solid tumors. also mentions Immunotherapy
- Persistent Intense MIBG Activity in the Liver Caused by Prior Radiation. also categorized in PubMed
- Establishment and Characterization of New Orthotopic and Metastatic Neuroblastoma Models. also categorized in PubMed