MYCN-amplified stage 2/3 neuroblastoma: excellent survival in the era of anti-GD2 immunotherapy.
Oncotarget. 2017 Nov 10;8(56):95293-95302
Authors: Kushner BH, LaQuaglia MP, Modak S, Wolden SL, Basu EM, Roberts SS, Kramer K, Yataghene K, Cheung IY, Cheung NV
- Childhood cancer survival in France, 2000-2008. also categorized in PubMed
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also categorized in PubMed
- Genome-wide analysis of HOXC9-induced neuronal differentiation of neuroblastoma cells. also categorized in PubMed
- Immunological Resolution of Human Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease. also categorized in PubMed
- Characterization of Transfusion-Derived Iron Deposition in Childhood Cancer Survivors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Prolonged progression-free survival after consolidating second or later remissions of neuroblastoma with Anti-GD2 immunotherapy and isotretinoin: a prospective Phase II study. also written by Kushner Bh , Et Al.
- Establishment and Characterization of New Orthotopic and Metastatic Neuroblastoma Models. also categorized in PubMed
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- A phase I/Ib trial targeting the Pi3k/Akt pathway using perifosine: Long-term progression-free survival of patients with resistant neuroblastoma. also written by Kushner Bh , Et Al.
- Cellular immunotherapy for pediatric solid tumors. also mentions Immunotherapy