Zebrafish as a model to study neuroblastoma development.
Cell Tissue Res. 2017 Oct 13;:
Authors: Casey MJ, Stewart RA
Abstract Neuroblastoma is a pediatric solid tumor arising from embryonic neural crest progenitor cells that normally generate the peripheral sympathetic nervous system.
- Activity of the polyamine-vectorized anti-cancer drug F14512 against pediatric glioma and neuroblastoma cell lines. also categorized in PubMed
- Genome-wide analysis of HOXC9-induced neuronal differentiation of neuroblastoma cells. also categorized in PubMed
- Review of Our Experience With Neuroblastoma and Ganglioneuroblastoma in Adults. also categorized in PubMed
- Characterization of Transfusion-Derived Iron Deposition in Childhood Cancer Survivors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Persistent Intense MIBG Activity in the Liver Caused by Prior Radiation. also categorized in PubMed
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- Emergence of new ALK mutations at relapse of neuroblastoma. also mentions ALK
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also categorized in PubMed
- Phase 1 evaluation of EZN-2208, a polyethylene glycol conjugate of SN38, in children adolescents and young adults with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Treatment of chronic graft versus host disease with bortezomib. also categorized in PubMed