TERT rearrangements are frequent in neuroblastoma and identify aggressive tumors.
Nat Genet. 2015 Nov 2;
Authors: Valentijn LJ, Koster J, Zwijnenburg DA, Hasselt NE, van Sluis P, Volckmann R, van Noesel MM, George RE, Tytgat GA, Molenaar JJ, Versteeg R
- Childhood cancer survival in France, 2000-2008. also categorized in PubMed
- Historical gold standard for time-to-progression (TTP) and progression-free survival (PFS) from relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma modern era (2002-2014) patients. also mentions MYCN
- Phase 1 evaluation of EZN-2208, a polyethylene glycol conjugate of SN38, in children adolescents and young adults with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- Persistent Intense MIBG Activity in the Liver Caused by Prior Radiation. also categorized in PubMed
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcome of Patients with Neuroblastoma Presenting Genomic Amplification of Loci Other than MYCN. also written by .
- Immunological Resolution of Human Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease. also categorized in PubMed
- Characterization of Transfusion-Derived Iron Deposition in Childhood Cancer Survivors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Risk of hospitalization for survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer. also written by .
- Activity of the polyamine-vectorized anti-cancer drug F14512 against pediatric glioma and neuroblastoma cell lines. also written by .