TERT rearrangements are frequent in neuroblastoma and identify aggressive tumors.
Nat Genet. 2015 Nov 2;
Authors: Valentijn LJ, Koster J, Zwijnenburg DA, Hasselt NE, van Sluis P, Volckmann R, van Noesel MM, George RE, Tytgat GA, Molenaar JJ, Versteeg R
- Cost-effectiveness of the children's oncology group long-term follow-up screening guidelines for childhood cancer survivors at risk for treatment-related heart failure. also written by .
- Treatment of chronic graft versus host disease with bortezomib. also written by .
- Genome-wide analysis of HOXC9-induced neuronal differentiation of neuroblastoma cells. also categorized in PubMed
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcome of Patients with Neuroblastoma Presenting Genomic Amplification of Loci Other than MYCN. also written by .
- Efficacy and safety of micafungin for the prophylaxis of invasive fungal infection during neutropenia in children and adolescents undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic SCT. also written by .
- Establishment and Characterization of New Orthotopic and Metastatic Neuroblastoma Models. also categorized in PubMed
- Historical gold standard for time-to-progression (TTP) and progression-free survival (PFS) from relapsed/refractory neuroblastoma modern era (2002-2014) patients. also mentions MYCN
- GRHL1 acts as tumor suppressor in neuroblastoma and is negatively regulated by MYCN and HDAC3. also written by .
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- Review of Our Experience With Neuroblastoma and Ganglioneuroblastoma in Adults. also categorized in PubMed