TERT rearrangements are frequent in neuroblastoma and identify aggressive tumors.
Nat Genet. 2015 Nov 2;
Authors: Valentijn LJ, Koster J, Zwijnenburg DA, Hasselt NE, van Sluis P, Volckmann R, van Noesel MM, George RE, Tytgat GA, Molenaar JJ, Versteeg R
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcome of Patients with Neuroblastoma Presenting Genomic Amplification of Loci Other than MYCN. also written by .
- GRHL1 acts as tumor suppressor in neuroblastoma and is negatively regulated by MYCN and HDAC3. also written by .
- Review of Our Experience With Neuroblastoma and Ganglioneuroblastoma in Adults. also categorized in PubMed
- Characterization of Transfusion-Derived Iron Deposition in Childhood Cancer Survivors. also published in ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Persistent Intense MIBG Activity in the Liver Caused by Prior Radiation. also categorized in PubMed
- Efficacy and safety of micafungin for the prophylaxis of invasive fungal infection during neutropenia in children and adolescents undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic SCT. also written by .
- High Expression of CAI2, a 9p21-Embedded Long Noncoding RNA, Contributes to Advanced-Stage Neuroblastoma. also written by .
- Effectiveness of nationwide screening program for neuroblastoma in Japan. also categorized in PubMed
- Activity of the polyamine-vectorized anti-cancer drug F14512 against pediatric glioma and neuroblastoma cell lines. also written by .
- Establishment and Characterization of New Orthotopic and Metastatic Neuroblastoma Models. also categorized in PubMed