Read Full Article
( Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ) Dana-Farber scientists pinpoint a molecular cause of cachexia, a wasting of fat and muscle occurring in half of all cancer patients, and identify a protein that when blocked might prevent the condition.
- Abcam Licenses Novel Ceefourin Inhibitors of Multidrug Resistance Protein 4 from Children’s Cancer Institute also categorized in Announcement
- INBRACED awards $400,000 grant to launch an international neuroblastoma clinical trial also published in EurekAlert!
- Genetic sequencing can help guide treatment in children with solid tumors also written by Danafarber
- BSD Announces the Opening of the Center for Treatment of Children with Hyperthermia and Chemotherapy at Charité UMS also categorized in Announcement
- St. Baldrick's Foundation Grants more than $24.7 Million for Lifesaving Childhood Cancer Research â BioPortfolio.com also categorized in Announcement
- Microchip reveals how tumor cells transition to invasion also published in EurekAlert!
- Low-dose treatment with Il2 across studies shows benefits in chronic graft-versus host also written by Danafarber
- Austrian Biotech Company “APEIRON” Announces Start of its First Clinical Trial for Neuroblastoma Patients in Japan also categorized in Announcement
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Expands Cancer Immunotherapy Platform with Antigen-Specific T-cell Technology Licensed from Caltech also categorized in Announcement
- The New York Genome Center® And The Sohn Conference Foundation Announce Multi-Institutional... -- NEW YORK, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- also categorized in Announcement