Read Full Article
( Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ) Dana-Farber scientists pinpoint a molecular cause of cachexia, a wasting of fat and muscle occurring in half of all cancer patients, and identify a protein that when blocked might prevent the condition.
- Microchip reveals how tumor cells transition to invasion also published in EurekAlert!
- Austrian Biotech Company “APEIRON” Announces Start of its First Clinical Trial for Neuroblastoma Patients in Japan also categorized in Announcement
- Genetic sequencing can help guide treatment in children with solid tumors also written by Danafarber
- University of Pennsylvania's Personalized Cellular Therapy for Leukemia Receives FDA's Breakthrough Therapy Designation also categorized in Announcement
- Experimental antibody temporarily halts progression of neuroblastoma in children also mentions Antibody
- Volunteer efforts help boost childhood cancer research with $250,000 donation also categorized in Announcement
- INBRACED awards $400,000 grant to launch an international neuroblastoma clinical trial also published in EurekAlert!
- Abcam Licenses Novel Ceefourin Inhibitors of Multidrug Resistance Protein 4 from Children’s Cancer Institute also categorized in Announcement
- The New York Genome Center® And The Sohn Conference Foundation Announce Multi-Institutional... -- NEW YORK, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- also categorized in Announcement
- Low-dose treatment with Il2 across studies shows benefits in chronic graft-versus host also written by Danafarber